Be ready for a revolution!
Clean up your bike! Clean up has never been so easy!
Unique: 6-fold bearing with four ball bearings and two plain bearings
Precise: manufactured with an accuracy of hundredths of a millimeter for minimal play
Incredibly light: thanks to special Bowden cable even with the most extreme handlebars and APE hangers absolutely smoothly
Combines ultimate riding comfort AND a cable-free look. Because there are hotter eye-catchers than annoying Bowden cables!
With the innenliegendne throttle from Müller, it is very easy to move the unsightly Bowden cable inside the handlebar. The double-sided guided, independent of each other ball bearings ensure an even pull on the gas.
In laboratory testing, endurance testing and TÜV strength testing, the precision throttle twist grip shone with top marks. All parts have been carefully selected and guarantee the highest quality. Thanks to the flexible, Teflon-coated Bowden cable, the throttle grip can be installed even with the most extreme handlebars and still ensures an excellent Leichtgänigkeit.
All common handlebar end turn signals can be installed, such as Kellermann and motogadget. In conjunction with the m-Blaze turn signals, for example, you get a very discreet, clean front.
Advantages of the internal throttle from Müller:
- excellent smoothness
- sophisticated technology - utility model protected
- Handlebar end turn signals can be installed
- available for aluminum and rubber grips
- for all inch handlebars with cable grommet
- with throttle adjustment screw - for easy readjustment of throttle play
- Delivery includes 135cm special bowden cable, can be shortened as desired
- a longer bowden cable is also available on request
We recommend to have the installation done by a professional workshop! Or send us your handlebar and we will do the installation for you, price 99,-€ incl. VAT => except Z-handlebars. These will be charged according to effort!
For workshops and experienced hobbyists, we offer a special assembly kit. Thus, the cutting of the handlebars and the setting of holes are enormously facilitated.
Due to frequent requests, we would like to inform you that the supplied strength certificate is a certificate that our throttle grip meets the requirements of such a component and that the strength is guaranteed. It is not a TÜV certificate in the conventional sense! Please do not drive up to the TÜV and ask for registration!
Info / requirements for the installation of the internal throttle
- Handlebar with cable gland
- Groove for mounting the armature must start at 150 mm at the earliest (measured from the right end of the handlebar). => From experience we know that this is not possible with some Fehling handlebars!
- During assembly, the right handle with throttle cable mount is omitted and is replaced with a clean left handle (not included).
=> We recommend our aluminum grips for inboard throttle cable
For questions, suggestions and wishes just contact us! We are happy to be there for you!